Contact Us

Which entities are required to obtain a Shop and Establishment Certificate under this Act?

Following entities are required to obtain a this  certificate under this act. These are –

  • Retail and wholesale shops;
  • Premises where services are rendered to customers including office;
  • Workhouse or workplace, used for trade or business
  • Theatre or place of public entertainment or amusement
  • Commercial establishment
  • Storeroom, godown or warehouse;
  • Restaurant or eating house
  • Residential hotel

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *