1. Welcome to Society of Indian Law Firms (“SILF”, “Website”, “Site” “Service”, “we”). By using this Website, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement (the “User Agreement”). SILF reserves the right to change the terms of this User Agreement or to modify any features of this Website at any time without notice. Any change to this User Agreement shall become a part of this User Agreement and shall apply as soon as they are posted.
The most current version of the User Agreement can be viewed at any time at SILF.org.in. Your use of this Service constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and policies as SILF may post on the website from time to time. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality (including, without limitation, pictures, video or any other related feature) that augment or enhance the Service provided through this Website, shall be subject to this User Agreement.
“User” would include all the registered Member Firms who have been issued Unique IDs or UIDs, and all & any such registered (includes Lawyers and employees of the Member Firms) or unregistered persons who visit the Site, browse and/or post content on the Site (“content” includes any comments, pictures/photographs, videos, personal information, data, documents, webcasts, and links to other sites), use or transmit/share or download or upload content to the Site.
“User” would also include any Law Firm which would apply for membership by submitting a request for the Membership form and shall continue to be considered as a "User" till the membership application is rejected.
Modification, Suspension or Discontinuance
2. SILF reserves the right to modify or discontinue at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice including the availability of any Service feature, database, or content. SILF may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability. It is hereby agreed that SILF shall not be liable to any User or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or the Service.
Copyright and related rights
3. The contents of the Website are intended for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials published on the Website (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, ("Content") are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by SILF, or the party credited as the provider of the Content. The User shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service or Website.
4. By posting or submitting content on or to the Service (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), the User gives SILF, and its affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such content on the Website and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
5. The User may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Service for personal use only. Unless expressly permitted, a User may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Website or Service.
User Generated Content: Representation and Warranties
6. The User shall be solely responsible for their own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of the User’s submissions, the User affirms, represents, and/or warrants that: