Contact Us

We incorporated a company but we do not have a share certificate, how can we transfer shares of my company?

In order to transfer shares of a company, it is necessary to have share certificates. If your company has not issued share certificates, you must first issue them to the shareholders. Once the share certificates are issued, the transfer of shares can take place through a share transfer deed. The share transfer deed must be executed by both the transferor and the transferee, and it must be stamped and registered with the Registrar of Companies.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *