Contact Us

Is there any relaxation in compliance for the shifting of a registered office?

Yes, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has provided some relaxation in compliance for shifting the registered office of a company from one state to another state. Companies are allowed to conduct the process through e-forms without the need for a physical hearing. Additionally, companies are not required to advertise their notice in newspapers if the shifting is within the same city or village. However, compliance with all other requirements must be met.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *