Contact Us

How to Inform ROC about the change in membership of OPC?

The company shall file form INC-4 in case of cessation of member of OPC on account of death, incapacity to contract or change in ownership. In the same form, the user needs to provide details of the new member of the OPC.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *