Contact Us

How to close a company through winding up?

Section 425, of Companies Act, 1956, deals with modes of winding up.
The winding up of a company may be either:
(a) By the Tribunal (also known as compulsory winding up)
(b) Voluntary winding up
(c) subject to the supervision of the Court

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *