Contact Us

How do I shift a registered office of a company from one state to another state?

To shift a registered office of a company from one state to another state, the company must pass a special resolution and get it approved by the members and creditors. The company must then file an application with the Registrar of Companies and publish a notice in newspapers. Once the Registrar of Companies approves the application, a new certificate of incorporation will be issued with the new address. The company must update its records and inform various authorities of the change of address.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *