Contact Us

Do we require any special permission to incorporate a section 8 Company?

One has to obtain the license under section 8 of new companies with a charitable objective. The person who is desirous to incorporate a company under section 8 is required to file an application in form INC 12 along with the prescribed fees to Regional Director for a license. Only after obtaining this license can we apply for Certificate of incorporation for the Section 8 Company. If the Regional Director feels that the company being incorporated is not a charitable/not for profit organization, (s)he can reject the license and Incorporation won’t be completed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *