Contact Us

Can I surrender Import Export Code number if I do not wish to operate as Exporter Importer?

Yes, you can surrender such Import Export Code number to the concerned authorities. The issuing authority shall cancel such IEC and transmit electronically to DGFT and customs authorities.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *