Contact Us

If I have applied for Trademark through Law firm A, can another Law firm B file a reply for the objection notice?

Yes. You will have to make a new Power of Attorney with Law firm B and then they can file the reply to your objection notice

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *